Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sparkle N Sprinkle Baby Oh Baby Amazing Mom Card {06.21.2017}

HI! I LOVE the Sparkle N Sprinkle new stamps revealed for June! They are very versatile and so much fun! My card today is a card that can be used for a baby shower, new mom, or just for sending love and kindness to a new, expectant momma. Let's check it out, shall we? 

I used the Baby, Oh Baby digi image. I LOVE digi images! They are so easy and versatile. In this case, I used the pre-colored digi image. I really like having a choice of having the non-colored option, or the pre-colored option that you get in a digi stamp. It makes it even more versatile! In this case, I loved her yellow dress. I sized the image to fit my die cut labels shape. I also flipped the image so the new momma is looking to the right instead of the way the image was designed with her looking to the left. This is another bonus of using a digi image! So easy to switch it up and flip or change the image. I used the Nuvo Glue Pen Small Tip to roll some adhesive onto the dress. I tried to add my adhesive in a way that didn't completely cover the underlying image, but helped enhance the shape and movement of the dress fabric. I sprinkled on Daisy glitter onto her dress, which was the perfect way to highlight the yellow! It is such a gorgeous glitter!! I also used the Nuvo Glue Pen Small Tip on the rose, and sprinkled on Luau Green for the stem and leaves, and Gypsy Red for the rose itself. Here is a close up of her skirt area and the rose in her hand. 
Baby Oh Baby
I also added some additional embellishments to the flowers in her hair. I rolled on more Nuvo Glue Pen Small Tip adhesive, and sprinkled on more Gypsy Red and Luau Green glitters to highlight the flowers and match her rose. I also squeezed on some Ripened Pumpkin Crystal Drops to the center of the flowers. Here is a close up of the flowers. 
Baby Oh Baby
This stamp set has several sentiments. I sized and printed out "You'll be an amazing Mom" and die cut it with a matching labels die. I framed it with an elegant labels die. Here is the sentiment. 
Baby Oh Baby
And, lastly, I embellished the bottom of the sentiment area. I pulled out a yellow flower from my stash, glued it onto the sentiment with the new (and AWESOME!) Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive glue, and also created three little dots of the same glue to each side of the flower, and added a swoop of adhesive around the center of the flower. While the glue was still wet, I sprinkled on more Daisy glitter. The glue held its shape really well and made the cutest little dots of glittery goodness. Almost like a lemondrop! 
Baby Oh Baby
I love how sweet this card is, and I know any expectant mommy would love receiving this. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day! 

-Chris 

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet creation, Chris - so cheerful in sunny yellow, and beautifully done with the glitters and sparkliness! I love those die cuts! Looks especially pretty with the sentiment in the matching frame! Great card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, I LOVE this image, too and love it in the yellow, so cheerful and pretty...of course love all the sparkle you put into her as well...another beauty for sure!!

    ReplyDelete