Friday, June 16, 2017

Mom Well Done Card (#24/52) {06.16.2017}

Sometimes ya just need to pull together a card quickly ... here is an example of that. I used some patterned paper strips (leftovers!) and a quick stamp or two, and this card was done. I stamped the sentiment from Taylored Expressions' My Favorite Mom stamp. I used Lawn Fawn's patterned paper and the little strip from the bottom of one of their 12x12 sheets of paper. Bada bing ... quick card!

I figure getting SOMETHING in the mail is better than getting NOTHING in the mail :) I know the sentiment will make Mom laugh, and that is what it is all about.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, sometimes fast cards are the way to go and a fab way to use up leftovers, too...and sometimes I like what I call easy mailers as well...am sure she loved every inch of it!

    ReplyDelete