Friday, June 2, 2017

Look Up To You Mom Card (#22/52) {06.02.2017}

I do look up to my Mommy, so this Mom & Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn was the perfect set to make another card for Mom.

I stamped out the fox holding the baby fox, then masked off the bottom portion of the stamp and stamped the wood stump. This made the fox look like it was sitting on top of the stump. Using colored inks, I stamped the butterflies, grass, sentiment, and heart.

I layered the card panel over Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Collection paper, and layered both onto the card base.

My Momma is a wonderful lady, smart, progressive, kind, and generous. She has taught me some incredible things during my life, and is still supporting and guiding me. We all need a person like this in our corner! Thanks Mom!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little card!This little scene could be used for many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, and wonderfully darling colors of freshness and sunshine! Your Mom sounds amazing, Chris. And some day, you'll be passing along her mannerisms and words of wisdom - you already do with your friends! Darling card, my friend! Have a great Friday. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeously cute card Chris, love the lovely bright colours in the background , and your cute little critters, have a lovely weekend.

    hugs BABS X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and cute, cute card...another one I am sure she will treasure dearly!

    ReplyDelete