Friday, November 2, 2012

WCMD Believe In Your Dreams (11/02/2012)

Today's card was simple but easy & effective I think.  Let's check it out:

I made this card for World Card Making Day.  I created a card from white cardstock, then cut a white cardstock panel and ran it through the ol' Cuttlebug with the Leopard print Animal prints embossing folder.  I layered it on the card.  I also stamped the butterfly from Lawn Fawn's Flutter By set with versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder, then colored it with Stampin' Up markers, and used a wet paint brush to give it a water color effect.  I fussy cut it out and pop it up and adhered it to the card panel.  I attached a whole lot o' bling as a "trail" and slapped on the sentiment stamped on a strip of paper. A few little pearls later, I was done!

Super simple, yet elegant I think.  Happy (belated) World Card Making Day!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment