Monday, November 26, 2012

Easter in November! (11/26/2012)

If you can have Christmas in July, then I can have Easter in November!  I realized recently that I forgot to post these Easter cards, so, throwing caution to the wind, I decided I can post them now anyways :)


I used up some old paper and embellishments that I had in my stash, and combined them with Lawn Fawn's Quinn's ABCs, the bunny from Critters in the Burbs and Harold's ABCs.


I just kinda mish-mashed different things together on each card - with the theme of HOPPY EASTER and the bunny on each card.  But the embellishments and the sentiment arrangements were a little different.


A little white gel pen stitching around the edges, a little grass border, and these cards were done.

Hoppy Easter everybody :)  I am either REALLY late, or INCREDIBLY early - you decide!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment