Monday, November 12, 2012

Congrats (11/12/2012)

This card was to celebrate a dear friend's incredible accomplishment.  I was so proud of her, and wanted to make a Congrats card. This is what I made:

I used Lawn Fawn's Quinns ABCs, Schoolhouse Backdrops and Critters in the Burbs on this card.  I stamped some paper lines and then congrats using Quinns ABCs all over the card panel to give the paper some texture and background.  I stamped out congrats on white paper and colored each letter with Copics and fussy cut out each letter.  I also stamped out and colored the butterfly.  I adhered it all on the front of my card, and also stamped inside the card:

I used the Schoolhouse Backdrops to create a line for my sentiment, and stamped the sentiment from Critters in the Burbs.  I also stamped the kitty on white paper, Copic colored it, and fussy cut it out and adhered it inside the card.  I also gave the kitty a silvery-pearl collar.  Kinda hard to see on this photo - but it looked pretty cool in person.

Congrats Mary - you did it! 

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment