Monday, August 20, 2012

Garden Party Merci (08/20/2012)

Today's card is a Garden Party Merci card.  Gonna get right to it:


I was invited to a Garden Party, so I made this little card to say Merci for the wonderful party!  I used Lawn Fawn's Judy's Blooms and Flutter By stamp sets.  I stamped out lots of fllowers and leaves, then colored them in with rainbow colored Copic markers.  After fussy cutting, I laid out the flowers and raised a few with pop dots.


I stamped the sentiment, which is a "thank you" gift that Lawn Fawn includes in all their orders, and die cut and framed it with Reverse Wonky Rectangles.

A few blingy pearls and a spot of gold glitter glue later, I was done!  Easy, fun, colorful card.  It was a fun party in a beautiful garden.

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment