Monday, August 27, 2012

Down Under Birthday Card (08/27/2012)

Crickey!  Whot's that you say?  I spy a Down Under Birthday Card with a cuddly koala bear:

I made this birthday card with Lawn Fawn's Critters Down Under, Sunny Skies, Bannerific, and Hats Off to You.

I created a panel from purple patterned paper from my stash, and adhered it to a card base.  I stamped out the trees, koala and leaves, birthday party hat, and sun, and colored them with copic markers.  I stamped the banner and sentiment, and fussy cut out the banner. 

I also used my new favorite shape, Spellbinders Reverse Wonky Rectangles to cut and emboss a white label, and cut and embossed a mat in purple.

Layered it all up, and had a fun birthday card for a birthday girl.  Hopefully Chrystie likes her card.  It was fun to make :0

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment