Monday, May 21, 2012

Mothers' Day Cards (05/21/2012)

Moms are the best ... and here are two Mother's Day cards I made for the two special mommies in me and Guy's lives:




I used an old favorite standby stamp, the flowers and pot from D.O.T.S. (yes, it is that old!).  I stamped out the flowers & pot twice, and colored them with my Copic markers.  I also stamped the image two more times, so I could color in some flowers to pop-up for some extra dimension.  Here is a closeup of a pop-up:


I really like that these two images are the same, are colored very similarly, but, the background and card stock are completely different, which makes each card quite different.

And, here is the inside of my mom's card - I used a little bling, and cut out a panel to slip underneath the bling for the sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment first, gave it a little inking, and adhered it and then layered the bling over it.  Fun!



Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommies out there.

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!


Chris

1 comment: