Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Congrats Rosette (05/09/2012)

Hi!  Today's little bit o' happiness is a Congrats card/project, that I made for a friend who was accepted into Nursing school.  He has a cat, so I incorporated that in there too - if you look close enough.  And, here it is:

I made a large rosette from a 12x12 piece of patterned paper, and then did some smaller rosettes in coordinating colors and adhered them on the largest rosette.  I also pulled out some of my go-to Lawn Fawn stamps. I used Quinns ABCs to spell out Congrats, which I stamped on patterned paper and fussy cut out.  I stamped some images from the On the Mend set, and the kitty from Critters in the 'Burbs on white cardstock.  I colored them with my Copic markers, and fussy cut them out too, then adhered them on top of the smaller rosettes.

It was easy and fun to make - and I really hope that James does well at school!  Congratulations James!
Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment