Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy 50th Anniversary (04/16/2012)

Howdy!  Let's get right down to it ... let's meet today's card:



I made a 50th anniversary card, but wanted to do something a little masculine, and monochromatic.  I used kraft paper, and used white and brown tones.  I also made the card using a full sheet of 8-1/2x11, and folded it in half because I had a HUGE rhinestone adhesive embellishment, in the chocolate color I used on the card.  I also used some brown Copic markers to highlight inside the loops in the sentiment.

When I had those items placed, the top seemed a little too empty, so I ended up putting on a huge bow to fill in the space.  Good thing I was able to hand-deliver this while at the 50th party because there is no way this would have fit in an envelope!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Chris, this one is beauti-mus! and really classy. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete