Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter cards (04/18/2012)

My favorite thing about Easter is the Bunny!  And my second favorite thing are the eggs!  So, I made some cards....


For thsi one, I die cut some grass from Stampadoodle, and used an Easter-themed paper pack.  I made the card out of pink cardstock, and created a panel in another bright shade of pink.  I adhered the pre-made Easter Bunny label to the panel, added the die cut grass and ribbon, and an egg I cut with my Silhouette.  Tossed on some ribbon up top, and I was done! 

I also made an assortment of cards, using the same paper pack and the pink cardstock, Silhouetted eggs, and ribbon.  Here is the whole assortment of what I made:



These cards were fun to make ... I do love me some bright colors, and I could go all out on these! 

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!




Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment