Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Assorted Thank Yous (04/11/2012)

Oh my ... what a day!  Let's meet today's cards shall we?

As you might know, I ALWAYS need Thank You cards, so here is an assortment I made, so I had a bunch of them for some Thank Yous I had to jot off. 



It is hard to tell in this photo but, I used my Cuttlebug to dry emboss the black cardstock.  I LOVE this technique - adds so much texture and fun to a project.  I used an assortment of Stampin' Up stamps on these, and kept everything monochromatic.  I think black goes well with EVERYTHING and I wanted to make the red POP, so black and white were what I paired with the red.

And of course everything is better with rhinestones and sparkles too :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment