Monday, January 30, 2017

Alligator Birthday Card [01.30.2017]

Happy Birthday Alligator


My niece goes by Ally, and we call her Alligator. So, for her birthday, what else could I do except make her a birthday card with an alligator on it! Let's check it out.

I used a lot of Lawn Fawn stamp sets, since they have a bunch of Critters stamp sets. The alligator was from Critters Down Under, the trees from Critters from the Past, the leaves, grass, and vine from Critters in the Jungle, and the present, cake, and hat from Party Animal. I also used the coordinating lawn cuts (die cuts) for those, and used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangles for the card panel.

Here is a close up of the tree tops and the vines.

I pasted in a leaf and vine inside the card too, and stamped out this sentiment from the Critters on the Savanna stamp set.

I hope my niece enjoys this card, and has a wonderful birthday!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Even for an alligator card! Love the use of all the dies. They all make up such a wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete