Monday, September 25, 2017

Thanks Tote Bags {09.25.2017}

Hello! Today's project are some sweet little thank you tote bags using products from Lawn Fawn. Let's check them out, shall we?

I die cut some patterned paper with the Lawn Fawn Tote Bag die. I adhered the two halves together, and had a sweet bag! Then, I stamped out some of the sentiments from Lawn Fawn's Tiny Tag Sayings, with Versamark ink and then sprinkled on White Detail embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Then, I die cut them with the Tiny Tags matching dies.

I tied on the tags with Lawn Fawn Trimmings, and these tote bags were ready to be filled with chocolates!

I really had fun with these bags. They are the perfect size for a little giftie, and fit the chocolate truffles as a little thank you giftie for some folks.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments:

  1. Well aren't these just the cutest things ever!! How fun and love all the pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete