Saturday, September 2, 2017

Happy Mail Rainbow Bright Card for Mom (#35/52) {09.01.2017}

Okay. Here is this week's Card For Mom ... Do you ever have have the experience of wanting to or needing to make a card, you have limited time, and you have some scraps left over from another project? Yep, this is what happened to me, and this is what I created for Mom. I used items from Simon Says Stamp's September card kit. I had made a birthday card (coming up on my blog soon!) and had some left overs. I laid two of the papers together, and really liked how they looked, and figured I could whip out a simple Happy Mail card for Momma. So, here we go!

I created the card base from Simon Says Stamp Lavendar cardstock. I then trimmed some of the Doodlebug Fairytale Birthday paper and adhered them to my cardbase. I also applied some of the super sweet Doodlebug Sprinkle stickers (rainbow & cloud, heart, and little dots on the purple paper, so cute!).

I know this card is pretty simple ... and easy ... and no judgement ... I look at it like we all love getting Happy Mail, and having this arrive in the mail will be much more fun than getting nothing at all. So, when time is short, and scraps are floating around the surface of the desk, my motto is CREATE IT and give it to the person you are thinking of! We all need to make the world a better place, and having even the smallest gesture is always, ALWAYS, so much better than no gesture at all!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty and happy card, sure to make your Mom smile!! I sometimes wish I could just sit down and make nothing but cards form all my leftovers, but never enough time..sigh!

    ReplyDelete