Monday, September 4, 2017

Hot Dog Card {09.04.2017}

Hi! It's me :) I was jamming on some mojo, inspired by THIS 12 x 12 One Sheet Wonder video ... I may (cough, cough) have made 12 cards, and you might (cough, cough) see MORE of those cards in the future as I use them :) I LOVE patterned paper (as my bursting papercrafting closet will attest), but I don't use it very well. I loved this video so much, that I just had to make 12 cards from a SINGLE SHEET of patterned paper (as the decorative or background element, the actual card bases were from solid cardstock!). Here is one of the cards I made.

One of my sweet puppies (9 year old dog, but I still call him a puppy, and he acts like one - full of energy and happiness!), goes to a doggie daycare one day a week. I like to send along thank you cards and goodies now and again when Cooper goes to doggie daycare. I made this card for the daycare folks! I stamped one of the dog images from Lawn Fawn's Critters at the Dog Park, colored it with Copic Markers, and die cut out the square using a square die cut, and then a little bit larger scalloped square using Tonic Die Layering Basics Die Set Scalloped Square set. I layered them together. I adhered one of the pieces of patterned paper to my cardbase, added some ribbon trim and layered the dog image over the ribbon. Then, I squeezed on Glossy Accents and let it sit overnight to completely harden. It is now all ready to go!

I am sure Tails a Wagging will enjoy this card - since they love dogs and all :) I had a lot of fun making it. I am inspired to make even more!!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! What a cute little happy dog! It's a delightful card, Chris! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and cute card, who doesn't love a doggie card!! Doggie day care, wow, what a lucky dog!!

    ReplyDelete