Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Washi Happy Birthday (10/03/2012)

Howdy Ho!  Today's card has Washi tape on it .... let's say hello:

It is hard to tell, but both the gold and green cardstocks are sparkly.  I made the card from the gold sparkly paper, and used a green sparkly paper for a card panel.  I stamped out a cake from Lawn Fawn's Bake Me a Cake stamp set, colored it with my Copic markers, and die cut it out.  I also stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment and die cut it out too.  I layered some strips of Washi tape over the cardstock panel, and layered the two stamped & die cut images. 

Here is a close up of the tape and paper:

All in all, a card with a gold/champagne color theme for the birthday girl.  Here's hoping she likes it!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment