Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Flower Pens (10/10/2012)

Okay, another NON-paper project day ... today's project is flowers, and pens, or actually a vase of flower pens :)

I made these flower pens so that I'd have some cool pens to write with at my desk.  But, another office in my area really liked them, so I gave them to their office.  They LOVE them - and that is what makes all this crafting and giving fun.  Nothin' like getting a random thanks, a smile, or even some appreciation :) 

These were really easy - I got a cheap clay pot, got some random fake flowers from a big box store, a box of pens and some floral tape later, I had a pretty vase of flowers that will always be perky and happy.

Hope these put a smile on your face :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment