Friday, October 12, 2012

Sending Hugs (10/12/2012)

A friend of mine needed a little hug, so I sent her one:

I stamped Lawn Fawn's Flutter By butterfly on white paper, Copic colored it and fussy cut it.  I also stamped out the sweet lil frog from Lawn Fawn's Critters Ever After set on some Doodlebug paper.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's On the Mend set. 

I made the card from purple cardstock, and then ran a cardstock panel through my Cuttlebug using one of my favorites: D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. 

I layered everything, added the sentiment strip, tossed on some pearls on the sentiment strip and the butterfly, and this card was ready to give a hug to my friend.

Here's hoping she feels better soon!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment