Friday, October 26, 2012

Rosette & Washi Thanks TIMES Two! (10/26/2012)

Today's card is really TWO cards.... Let's say howdy:

I made some thank you cards using washi tape and rosettes.  I pulled out several Lawn Fawn thank yous that they include in each order.  I stamped around the card edge in Versa Mark ink to add a little bit of texture and movement, stamped a thank you sentiment in black, added three strips of multicolored washi tape, and topped it all with a rosette.  Above is card #1, and below is card #2:


And here they are side-by-side:

I used these to say Thank You to two wonderful and funny friends - we had a paper crafting evening, filled with laughter and good times.  These cards were just a little thank you from me to both of them for such a great evening. You two are the best!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment