Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quinns Welcome Baby Banner (10/17/2012)

Today's card, is um, not a card ... but I used some Lawn Fawn Quinns ABCs on it!  Woo hoo!  Let's check it out:


Just like what it says, "Welcome Baby Henry" and it is a banner, if you haven't figured it out yet :)

We had a baby shower for lil' baby Henry, and I decided to make a banner.  It was fairly simple - I stamped out the letters on some striped patterned paper.  I then went to my local copier store and used a color copier to blew up the little Quinns ABC letters onto text paper.  I fussy cut out the letters (MUCH easier to fussy cut a large image, tee hee!). 

I strung the letters onto Stampin' Up ribbon, using The Rubber Cafe's Scrap Happy glue (awesome glue!). 

This banner was fun to do - and I really liked having the fun, cute shape of Quinns ABCs for the letters, but having them much bigger.  I just might have to do something like this again!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment