Monday, October 29, 2012

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes! (10/29/2012)

Today's project wasn't a card ... nope, I made a ton of boxes!

My awesome peeps at work (one special PEEP in particular) organized some birthday wishes for me - when I got to work on my birthday, my office was full of balloons, each holding a birthday wish :)  I felt like Dory and Nemo's Dad "swimming through the jellyfish" because I had to weave through the balloons ... anyhoo, it was awesome, and I decided to make little thank you boxes for everybody who left me a birthday wish.  I made about forty of these boxes....

Here are some more of them:

To make them, I pulled out all sorts of paper, brought my paper to Stampadoodle, our local Mom & Pop paper crafting store, and die cut up a storm.

Then, I used my Cuttlebug to cut out all sorts of little bitty tags, and stamped Lawn Fawn's thank you stamps they include in each order.  I cut out numerous lengths of Lawn Fawn's Retro Triple Pack Cord lawn trimmings and the Vivid Triple Pack Cord set too.

I folded, then adhered each box together, filled each box with candy, and tied it shut and added a little tag.  These boxes were definitely fun to make!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment