Monday, October 8, 2012

Speedy Recovery Card (10/08/2012)

Today's card is very bright!  And, colorful :)  We gotta check it out.


This card was pretty fun and it came together fast!  I made a card from yellow textured cardstock, and cut a panel just a smidge smaller.  Then, I pulled out the ol' Cuttlebug and cut out a negative space in the center with my fav Reverse Wonky Rectangles die, and also ran the panel "frame" through the Cuttlebug with a leopard embossing folder.

This card is to send a little cheer to a friend who just had surgery - so I pulled out my Lawn Fawn On the Mend stamp set, and stamped out the sweet little vase stamp on the yellow insert, colored it with copics, and stamped the sentiment on a strip of paper and trimmed it, then penned in some stitch lines.  Layered everything all together, added more black stitching lines around the embossed panel, and this card was done.  Like I said, pretty easy to pull together.

I hope my friend feels better soon!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment