Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Wishes (09/03/2012)

We all need Happy Wishes - and today's card can fit the bill:

A friend is retiring, so I made her a card to wish her well for her next adventure.  I used Lawn Fawn's Critters Down Under, Sunny Skies and Lunar Lights.

I created a card from green shimmery paper from my stash.  I covered it with versa marked boomerangs to give it some depth and texture.  I stamped out the tree, boomerang, kookaburra, leaves, and sun on paper and fussy cut them out.  I also stamped out the sentiment from Lunar Lights and fussy cut around the entire sentiment. 

To add an anchor to the image and the sentiment, I put down a thin strip of liquid glue, and sprinkled gold glitter over it.  I also added a teeny bit of glitter to the boomerang as well, just for fun!

Fun times ahead of the retiree - I hope she has many wonderful adventures in her next chapter.

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment