Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You're A Star Birthday Card (09/05/2012)

Stars, glitter and stamps, oh my!  Let's say hello to today's card shall we?

I made this ORANGE card because the birthday boy likes ORANGE, so I tried to keep everything within the ORANGE theme.  The glitter on the stars is really yellow, orange and red, but it appears almost purple in the photo - I don't know why!

I made the card from ORANGE cardstock, and created a panel that I embossed with my Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder, then cut out some adhesive star shapes that I stuck down and sprinkled glitter over them.  I tossed in a few stars from Lawn Fawn's Critters Ever After set.  I also drew in a black line around the edge to separate the ORANGE layers a little.

I also decorated the inside.  Let's check it out:
 
To keep in the STAR theme, I used Lawn Fawn's Say Cheese Too for the sentiment, and the larger star.  I repeated the Critters Ever After star inside too to add some continuity from the front.

This was pretty fun to make, and definitely it was ORANGE and I think the birthday boy enjoyed it :D

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment