Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome Home Card (09/21/2012)

Sometimes ya gotta do something a little different.  Let's say hey shall we:

I used Lawn Fawn's new Sweet Christmas stamp set.  The stamp set is really a build-your-own gingerbread house set, but I used it as a regular little sweet house and paper pieced it.  I also stamped out some sweet little pine trees on green suede paper.  I also stamped out two little flowers from Flutter By as well.  I used Critters Down Under for the "welcome" part of the sentiment, and Gnome Sweet Gnome for the "home" part. 

To make the card, I made a cardstock base and layered some hills on it, and placed the house, trees and flowers in the foreground.  Slapped the big ol' heart with sentiment in the sky, and I was done!

I made this card for a friend who just bought a new house.  I wanted to celebrate the big commitment and change in her life - it was a fun card to make, and I hope it makes her happy as she gets used to her new house!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment