Friday, September 14, 2012

Pink & Black Bridal Card (09/14/2012)

Today's card was a stretch for me, but I stretched, and overcame ... let's say Howdy shall we?


I used Lawn Fawn's Happily Ever After for the dress and sentiment.  I used some DCWV patterned paper and good ol' black cardstock.  I wanted something traditional bridal - but with a pizazz factor.  I also colored tulle with distress ink and rhinestones with copic markers so that everything was in the same shade of pink.

I gathered up the dyed tulle (thanks Terri for the great idea!), adhered rhinestones to the skirt and topped it off with a pink ribbon sash at the waist.

I layered die cut labels and matted them with black.  Layered it all over a patterned paper panel on a black cardstock card, and I was done.  Sounds easy ... it was loads of fun to come up with something different yet traditional.

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment