Monday, July 17, 2017

Pig In a Barn!! card {07.17.2017}

Okay, okay, okay, this card makes me SQUEAL!!!

I have a friend who loves pigs, and I made this card for her as a thank you. I cobbled together some white cardstock panels to create the barn base (from a pinterest photo), and cut red cardstock panels to make it look like a barn! I used a "front and back" pig stamp (I think from Art Impressions or something, but I can't remember, and don't have it near me to confirm). I colored the piggy with Copic markers. I also stamped out some farm critters from Lawn Fawn's Critters on the Farm, and colored them, for the inside of the barn. Here is what the card looked like open.

I know my friend really loved this card, because I have seen it on her desk when I have walked by her office :) So glad I could make her day!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, so cute and creative, it just has to make you smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love the front and back to your little piggy! Very creative Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, such a darling card. I didn't expect to find an interior to your fun creation, Chris. Lovely colors, and a fantastic design, right down to the sweet little piggy! xx

    ReplyDelete