Monday, March 19, 2012

You're Just Ducky (03/19/2012)

Who doesn't love rubber duckies?  I always hear Ernie, "'Rubber Ducky, You're the One" in my head when I see them, and they make me happy.  My good buddy Terri gave me some stamped images of rubber duckies and we Copic marker colored them ... and since Terri is awesome, I just had to make her a Thank You card using the duckies.  Here it is:



I used my Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frames to cut out the ducky image and framed it with a solid blue die cut label as well.  I used the Core'dinations cardstock for the blue cardstock paper.  I dry embossed it with my Cuttlebug Spots and Dots folder and then lightly sanded the raised image to release the paper's core color (lighter blue).

I wrapped the blue cardstock panel with a light blue ribbon (the photo makes it look more gray than it really is, sorry about that!) and  corner rounded the right edges of both the panel and the card.  Then, I tossed on a sticker sentiment label with a little bit o' bling and was done!

Terri is just ducky and she deserves much more than this!  This was a very fun card to make, and it makes me smile whenever I see it or think about it :D

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment