Monday, March 5, 2012

Mahalo card (03/05/2012)

Today's card is another "try the technique" that I saw at the weekly Demo at Stampadoodle.  Suzie, at Stampadoodle, showed us ideas of how to use black paper.  I love black paper, and really learned a lot from her demo.  She showed us how to use Pearl Ex powder, which is what I used here (in silver).


I made a card with green sparkle paper, and I used the Pearl Ex powder, after using Versamark ink with Stampin' Up Paradise stamps and used my Creative Memories square punch to punch out the images.  And, I stamped the "Mahalo" sentiment the same way.  I "corralled" the stamped images and framed them with yellow paper, and used the same paper to mat the sentiment.

Pearl Ex powder comes in all colors.  It works on all colors of paper, but the silver really pops on the black.

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment