Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Treat Box (03/12/12)

Hello!

I brought some vegan chocolates to Tails A Wagging, our amazing and wonderful local doggie day care and training company (where our awesome dog, Cooper, has Agility training) to celebrate Valentine's Day.  Cooper goes for doggie day care whenever there is space in the "littles" and he is on the waitlist for a permanent spot.  Anyhoo, Angi, the owner, is absolutely incredible, as well as her entire staff, and I wanted to bring them a little something.  They are all vegan, and during my last visit to Seattle I got a couple of vegan chocolates to give them as a giftie, so I whipped up this treat box to share the candies in.



I die cut a box (from the die cuts at Stampadoodle), layered two rosettes together, and fussy cut around the sentiment stamped on blue cardstock.  Adhered all that together, stuffed in some crinkle stuffing, and nestled the chocolates inside.  Easy peasy!

I like to have some quick things like this ready - so whenever I use the die cutting system at Stampadoodle, I usually end up cutting a few more boxes of random sizes and colors to have on hand at home.  This box is an outgrowth of that - as I was pulling out the chocolates and figuring out how to "present" them to Angi, I remembered I had some die cut boxes and bags, and dashed off to my craft closet, pulled out my "scrap bag" and found this box.  With the addition of the rosettes and sentiment, it became "Valentiney" enough, and worked perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment