Sunday, December 2, 2018

Star Shaped Cards

I made these star-shaped cards, perfect for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 41 - Shaped Cards. Let's check out these cards!


I used Lawn Fawn's Fairy Friends stamp set. I stamped the images with my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform, and Memento Tuxedo Black ink, a Copic friendly ink. I colored my images with Copic markers, and then put them back into the Stamp Platform, and stamped them again with Versafine Onyx Black. I sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle's Sparkle embossing powder and heat set it. This is one of my favorite ways of being able to color with Copics with a Copic friendly ink, and then ending up with a good solid black outline that is embossed! The key is the stamp positioner. Over-stamping is a breeze! I squeezed on some Dries Clear glue to a few strategic locations, like the wings, and sprinkled on some Sparkling Snow glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I die cut some stars using Lawn Fawn's Puffy Star Stackables dies, using my Tonic Tangerine.

I also die cut out some clouds using Lawn Fawn's Puffy Cloud Borders from vellum and cream cardstock. I layered these all up, and squeezed on some more adhesive and sprinkled more glitter.

And, I used my NEW "made by" stamp that I purchased from Bossy Joscie Crafty Goods. I LOVE it! She does custom and personalized stamps, and a lot of other great things! She also created an electronic image for me that are on each photo. Thank you so much Joscie!!

I think these sweet Star shaped cards are so cute, and will look good adoring the gifties.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.
This blog post first appeared on Sparkle N Sprinkle's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment