Friday, December 28, 2018

Mahalo Totally Tropical floral card

I stamped out the Totally Tropical stamp set by Alt E New, and also used masking to layer the hibiscus and yellow plumeria together, with the leaves surrounding them. I also stamped and masked the leaves at the bottom of the card too.

Supply List:
Alt E New Totally Tropical stamp set
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen
Mica watercolor set
colored inks
Bossy Joscie Crafty Goods Handcrafted By personalized stamp


I stamped the Mahalo sentiment using my Stamp Platform, and stamped in with two colors to give it some gradience. I also swiped on some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen over the sentiment as well. Then, I pulled out some Mica gold watercolor from my stash, and flicked gold watercolor paint onto the cardfront.

I also swiped some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen over the hisbiscus image. I also swiped more gold watercolor along the edges of the card panel. I layered it onto a blue cardstock base, and the card was done!

This card was so much fun to make, and it came together pretty easily since I used the layering stamp set to color in all the images, and my Stamp Platform. A bit of splatter and a swipe of glitter pen, and it was done. I love tropical florals, so this stamp set will get used quite a bit!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did here Chris. The colors are gorgeous and bright. The gold splatters are a fun element too!

    ReplyDelete