Monday, November 20, 2017

Fairy Card for Mom (#46/52) {11.17.2017}

Hi! Here is a quick and easy card I made for Mom. My local paper crafting store received new fairy paper from Graphic 45. The colors for these patterned papers were just beautiful ... so I had to make a card for Mommy. Here is the card.

I also fussy cut out a panel from one of the patterned papers. I foam mounted it as the card image, and my card was done. No stamping ... no die cutting (shocking, right!?!). Just some paper cutting with my Tonic Studio 12" Wide Base Craft Guillotine, and my scissors. Pretty simple, pretty easy, such gorgeous paper!

These photos don't quite do the paper justice ... these papers are gorgeous! I think you should give them a try!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, these papers are gorgeous, I haven't seen them before, now I have to hunt them down...lol!

    ReplyDelete