Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Sparkle N Sprinkle Farm Fresh Card {10.18.2017}

Hi! I have two of the newest, hot of the presses Sparkle N Sprinkle October release stamp sets to share with you today! Check out how I showcased these two sets from Sparkle N Sprinkle with my Farm Fresh card! Let's check it out.

I stamped out images from both the Farm Fresh - Tractor Set #1, and the Farm Fresh - Cows Set 2 using Versafine Black Onyx ink, and the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform. Because I wanted a really solid silhouette image, I restamped several times, and the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform really worked well! I sprinkled on Clear Detail embossing powder over the tractor and cows, and heat set it. I trimmed the stamped cardstock using my Tonic Studio 12" Wide Base Craft Guillotine, dusted it with the Anti Static Bag, and then swiped the edge with Versamark Ink and sprinkled on Copper embossing powder and heat set it. I also die cut two different sizes of cardstock using the Tonic Swirling Frame Layering Die Set. I ink blended one size, and wood-grain dry embossed the larger one. I swiped Versamark Ink and sprinkled on Copper Dreams embossing powder on the edges of the ink blended one, and heat set it. I also layered all this together and put it on a black cardstock base. I squeezed on some Nuvo Copper Penny Crystal Drops in the corners.

I also squeezed on some Nuvo Honey Gold Crystal Drops on the edges of the image panel.

I also sprinkled on some Fleur de Lis embossing enamel powder on the image panel. I heat set it from the bottom since the chunks are pretty big and they fly off easy. So always heat from the bottom with these types of embossing powders. I also stamped out the sentiment using Versamark Ink, die cut it with the Tonic Swirling Frame Layering Die Set die, and edged it with Versamark Ink and sprinkled on more Copper Dreams embossing powder and heat set it. I squeezed on a row of Nuvo Copper Penny Crystal Drops and adhered it to the card front.

I live in some farm country, and these two stamp sets are so much fun. I love the rustic feel of both of these sets and I can't wait to use them again.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

3 comments:

  1. Great monochromatic card, Chris. Love all your layering - creating lots of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Fabulous card, Chris, with so many fine details and textures! Love it! And the rustic feel makes it perfect for a masculine card, or really anyone - but it's one of those fantastic much-needed masculine cards for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic use of the two sets together...I love these sets as I am a country girl myself with cows right by...the calves were just separated from their mommas and the mommas mooed non-stop all night on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete