Monday, November 7, 2016

Sparkly Bubbly (Masculine!) Birthdaly Card {11.07.2016}

Hi! Today's card is actually a masculine birthday card! I am not confident in my masculine card making skills, but this one came together well and it was really fun. Let's check it out!

I used Lawn Fawn's Big Scripty Words and stamped out "happy" and embossed it with Sparkle N Sprinkle's White Detail embossing powder. I die cut out the word with Lawn Fawn's Big Scripy Words Lawn Cuts die cuts. I also stamped "birthday" on the card panel and layered the "happy" over it and adhered it down. I also stamped out some circles, bold solid and outlines, from Lawn Fawn's Let's Bokeh stamp set. I die cut the circles using Lawn Fawn's Let's Bokeh Lawn Cuts die cuts. I adhered the circles onto the card panel, and added on some clear Wink of Stella. Here is a photo of a circle, close up.
     
My friend likes penguins, so I just had to stamp a penguin inside (from a Lawn Fawn stamp set, but I can't remember which one...), along with the "cheers" sentiment from Let's Bokeh stamp set. Here is the inside of the card.

I hope my friend likes this card, with the bubbly circles, masculine colors, and of course the sweet little penguin inside.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card...and a fabulous idea to use the circles! I too, struggle with those, but this is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Chris! Such a delightful card using the circles as a theme! I especially like how the "happy" is shaded and highlighted with layers! Darling card and pretty design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete