Friday, March 4, 2016

Glittery Rosey Thanks {03.04.2016}

Today's little creation is just that ... little! I whipped out this quick Thank You tag for a friend:


My friend did a good deed, so I wanted to make a little something to thank her, along with a giftie of a dark chocolate bar. I had recently purchased these gorgeous pink and gray papers, which perfectly matched the candy bar wrapper. I die cut two of the patterned paper with circle die cuts, and then stamped Lawn Fawn's Chit Chat birdie and thanks sentiment in Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powders. I used Firecracker Red Embossing Powder [EP291] for the thanks sentiment, and Blue Silver Embossing Powder [EP446] for the birdie.
b

I also had a left over rose from the SNS March Reveal project I did for THIS CARD. This red rose was perfect for this project too. I used Festive Berries and Abandoned Coral distress inks. The glitter is Gypsy Red Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2005].



Easy peasy, simple, and hopefully she will know how much I appreciate her and what she has done

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day! 

Chris

1 comment:

  1. What a fun little Thank You tag! Love the colors matching the chocolate bar! That rose is the perfect topper!

    ReplyDelete