Monday, March 14, 2016

Bunny Tree {03.14.2016}

Hopping down the bunny trail! Easter bunnies make me happy. Let's check out one just for fun.
I started out by doing a light water color wash on water color paper. Then, I stamped out some Lawn Fawn bunnies, nest, eggs, and tree on other paper, and fussy cut them all. I used a lot of Lawn Fawn patterned paper from my stash that might be retired now. Yes, I am a paper hoarder!

I also used some thread in my stash to do a messy pile under the nest. Here is a close up of the nest area.

I decorated the inside of the card too - I stamped the hopping bunny and then re-stamped the image without reinking the stamp to make it look like the bunny is actually hopping along. This is what it looked like.

The "last" bunny on the far right was also covered in Wink of Stella clear marker. I love the subtle shine this gives. The photo doesn't quite do it justice, it was really sparkly in real life.

I colored everything with copic markers. This card was really fun. I love bunnies, and these make me happy!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day! 

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment