Friday, August 28, 2015

Find a Cure (08/28/2015)

Hi! I did another card in light blue to bring awareness to prostate cancer, with Sparkle N Sprinkle's Pink Ribbon Background Stamp Set 408, and the Awareness Stamp Set 714. I am so happy that Sparkle N Sprinkle is bringing awareness to cancer and helping fight the fight!
15-0828_01_FindACure_Cover
I stamped the Pink Ribbon Background Stamp Set 408 on white cardstock with Versamark Ink Pad (VM-001), and then covered it with Baby Blue Opaque Embossing Powder (EP221), and heat embossed it. This gave a nice background in light blue, and showcased this awesome stamp!
Then, I die cut a circle from black cardstock, and stamped the large ribbon from the Awareness Stamp Set 714 with Versamark Ink Pad (VM-001). I covered the image with Sparkle Semi-transparent Embossing Powder (EP107) and heat embossed it. This ribbon stamp image is so awesome - it has the ribbon shape, but also has encouraging words (survive, hope, live, laugh, love) and hearts within the ribbon. I love it!
15-0828_06_FindACure_Circle
I also stamped several sentiments from the Awareness Stamp Set 714 with Versamark Ink Pad (VM-001) and also covered them with Sparkle Semi-transparent Embossing Powder (EP107) and heat embossed them.
15-0828_03_FindACure_Sentiments
I also die cut out a scalloped circle in blue cardstock, and covered the edges with Versamark Ink Pad (VM-001) and sprinkled on more Sparkle Semi-transparent Embossing Powder (EP107) and heat embossed it. I layered the scalloped circle under the black cardstock circle. Here is a closeup photo of the scalloped frame with the awesome sparkle!
15-0828_05_FindACure_Scallops
I pulled out some sweet little blue paper flowers from my stash, shaped them with a stylus, then glued them onto the frame, and then added in a drop of SNS Brushable Glue (540) and then sprinkled on some Princess Anna Royal Glitter (G1124) from the Frozen Glitters (G1125) collection in the center of each flower. I LOVE this color!
15-0828_02_FindACure_FlowerCircle
Here is another angle of the flowers with this awesome glitter from the Frozen Glitters (G1125) collection.
15-0828_04_FindACure_Flowers
Thank you, Sparkle N Sprinkle, for these amazing stamp sets and helping to bring awareness to the fight against cancer. Let's fight this fight together! And, I'd like to send out hugs to all of the amazing cancer survivors out there - you are strong and wonderful!


Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day! 

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment