Saturday, August 29, 2015

Birthday Flower Cards (08/29/2015)

Hi! I have a LOT of birthdays in August, so I made some birthday cards recently. I don't often make duplicates of cards, but I wanted to make several of these cards so I had some birthday cards for my peeps. Let's say HELLO, shall we?

I used Alt E New's Vintage Roses set, which is a flower layering set. I stamped out the three images of this rose in light pink, medium pink, and a dark pink to get the layered effect. I did the same with the leaves, I used three colors of green ink. 
The happy birthday sentiment was a die cut from Lawn Fawn, called Happy Birthday Border. I cut it out from white cardstock, and adhered it to the front of the card. 

I stamped out the inside too with more roses and leaves from Alt E New's Vintage Roses, after creating a panel for the inside from Simon Says Stamp's Frames Craft die. The Wish Big sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Birthday Tags set.
 Here is a closeup of the flowers and leaves from Alt E New's Vintage Roses set.
And a closeup of the sentiment, from Lawn Fawn's Birthday Tags set. 


Now, I have a few more birthday cards for all the birthdays we celebrate in August. Happy Birthday! 

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day! 

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I keep debating about this set and I love what's you've created with it.

    ReplyDelete