Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Bunny Ears! (04/06/2013)

Easter Bunnies make me happy! Lawn Fawn came out with a new stamp set, called Eggstra Special Easter and it even has coordinating dies, and I just had to get it! I have a friend who loves bunnies, and this was the perfect set to make her a bunny card. Here is the card I made for her:



I stamped the bunny with versa mark ink on dark brown cardstock and added white embossing powder and heat embossed it. This made the bunny look like solid chocolate! I also stamped the bunny on a yellow patterned paper, and also heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I fussy cut the bow and added it onto the bunny. 

I did the same process with the basket of eggs too - I used a lot of Lawn Fawn's patterned paper and fussy cut out each egg, the bow, and the basket. I layered everything up. I also used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders and Lawn Fawn patterned paper to die cut out the ground and hill in the background. I layered the card panel onto a dark brown cardstock top folding card.  

I also decorated the inside:

I stamped the sentiment in a brown ink, and used a lot of bright Memento Luxe pigment inks to add a row of jelly beans along the bottom.

I know my friend will love this card - she loves bunnies and Easter so much :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I missed the eaten ear on the first card, but it really stands out on this. Love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete