Monday, April 20, 2015

Earth Day Anniversary (04/20/2015)

I love Earth Day! I have several friends with birthdays (or, as I say: bEARTHdays) and anniversaries on Earth Day. Here is a card I made for my cousin's Earth Day wedding anniversary:
 
To make the Earth, I die cut a circle out of blue velvet paper for the earth. I hand cut the continents in green velvet paper and laid it over the blue circle. Layered the earth over some solar / cosmic style paper.

She loves animals and has such a kind and generous heart. So, I envisioned the earth circled by animals. I stamped and colored all sorts of critters from Lawn Fawn's Critters line (Critters in the Snow, Critters in the 'Burbs, Critters on the Farm, Critters Down Under, Critters on the Savanna, Critters Ever After, and Critters in the Forest). I also stamped and die cut a banner with Lawn Fawn's Bannerific, and stamped the sentiment using Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments

Here are some close ups of a couple of the critters:



Ya can't go wrong with an earth covered by happy animals :)

Happy Anniversary Vicki & Dick - Hope you have a wonderful day.

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

1 comment:

  1. This is as cute as can be and so very creative! Love it.

    ReplyDelete