Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy Graduation (03/25/2015)

 A friend of mine graduated from college recently. I made this card for her:




I used some Spellbinders labels in graduated sizes co cut different patterned and solid paper. I dry embossed them to give extra texture, after bending the paper a bit to give it some "lift" so that they layered like an open book. Here is another look:

I added all sorts of bling, and flowers. I wanted lots of depth and texture.

Because this card was so "thick," I made a box out of paper to use as an envelope. The box looked like this:



I added more bling to the top of the box, and covered the inside and outside of the box with the musical stamps from Lawn Fawn's Teeny Tiny Backdrops

I am so excited about Carly's graduation! Congrats :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is a fantastic card for your friend. I know she loved it too.

    ReplyDelete