Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sending Dog Park Love (12/08/2013)

This card I made a while back.  I made a card for a friend, who loves dogs, to let her know we were all thinking of her during a recent struggle.  There were seven of us in our group, so I made sure I had seven doggies on the card :)  Let's say hello shall we?


 I used Lawn Fawn's Critters at the Dog Park stamp set for the pups, the bones, tennis ball, etc., but also used the dragon fly from Critters in the Forest stamp set, since my friend loves dragon flies!  I also used Home Sweet Home for the sweet little house up on the hill. 

I decorated up the inside too:


The inside has more doggies, and more dragon flies!  I added some stickles to the dragon fly wings, and attached some dragon flies onto a spiral of acetate - they "float and fly" when you open the card!

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment