Monday, December 9, 2013

Miss You (12/09/2013)

This card is for a friend - I was missing her, so I made this card, inspired by a silhouette card I saw on Lawn Fawn's blog, which you can see at:
http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com/2013/08/cha-links-card-from-christy.html




I partial die cut a dog from Lawn Fawn's Critters at the Dog Park, and the pine tree from Critters in the Forest Lawn Cuts.  I also stamped, colored and cut out the dragon fly from Critters in the Forest  stamp set too. 

I colored the background with Distress Inks. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful silhouette card! LOOOOVE that sky-- and that pup is just too cute! I love that you added a little heart:) FAB card! Your friend will love it!

    ps... thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! And a HUGE THANKS for watching my videos <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, really enjoying your blog. You are the reason Lawn Fawn is my favorite Stamp Co., I was at the Wednesday demo at Stampadoodle last year that you did and that is what started it all. I also was at the one last Wednesday. Thanks for the ideas and fun.

    ReplyDelete