Sunday, December 8, 2013

Critters in the Sea B-day Card (12/08/2013)

Today's card makes me so happy!  I was inspired by Yainea's Interactive Spinning Critters in the Sea card on Lawn Fawn's blog.  My Mom love dolphins, and when I saw Yainea's card, I just had to make a similar card for my Mom.  I changed the dolphin "swim path" from a circle to more of a wave, like the dolphin was racing along the top of the water and jumping out. 

I used Lawn Fawn's Critters in the Sea stamp set, which is one of my favorites!  I stamped out the critters and seaweed, and colored everything with Copic markers.  I also used the Wink of Stella clear pen on the dolphin to give him a little extra sparkle.

I used some embossing folders to give the water some bubble texture, and the bottom of the sea some sandy texture.  I used Distress Inks to add some color to the water and sand respectively.



I also stamped out the "happy birthday" sentiment in a Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp.  I hope you enjoy it :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment