Friday, February 24, 2012

Thank You (with Halloween themes) card (02/24/2012)

Happy Day!  I made up some Thank You cards a while back, right around Halloween time.  I LOVE Lawn Fawn, and had recently purchased their Happy Haunting set.  I was so excited about it, I had to use it for my thank you cards!  And, this is what I came up with.



I stamped the house with silver ink on black paper, and cut it out.  I also stamped ghosts on halloween paper and paper pieced them.  I also stamped a bat flying across the stamped moon.  And, then I drew stitches around the background paper and stamped a little "merci" from a Lawn Fawn thank you stamp.  (Word on the street is, Lawn Fawn includes a cute little thank you sentiment with each and every order from them!)

Here is another Halloween-based Thank You using the same Happy Haunting stamp set.




Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!

Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment