Friday, January 11, 2019

Fairy Godmother Thanks card

Hello! Today's card is a thank you card that I made for my "fairy godmother" ... I have a work colleague that gives me advice and supports me on a project, and I call him my Fairy Godmother! This card is for him. Let's check it out.

Supply List:
Impression Obsession Free Spirit Dot Solid background stamp
Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose stamp set
Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose dies
Heartfelt Creations 3D Rose Shaping Mold
Birch Press Design Big Thanks Sugar Script die
Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends stamp set
Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink
Copic markers
assorted inks
Dries Clear adhesive
Bossy Joscie Crafty Goods Handcrafted By personalized stamp
Tonic Tangerine machine


I inked up the Impression Obsession Free Spirit Dot Solid background stamp, and stamped it onto a card panel. I didn't make it a solid ink color, to give the background a bit of softness. I stamped out Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose stamps onto colored cardstock with colored inks, and then die cut them using the matching Classic Rose dies. I then shaped them in the 3D Classic Rose Shaping Mold (a MUST HAVE!, these make the flower petals shape so well!), and layered the flowers and adhered them with Dries Clear glue, and adhered them to the front of the card. I die cut out the Birch Press Design Big Thanks Sugar Script die sentiment (with white cardstock) and background (with black cardstock). I layered them together, and swiped some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss onto the sentiment to give it some extra sparkle! This photo shows the sparkle, but it is really hard to capture on camera, and is much more shimmery in person.

Because this is for my Fairy Godmother, I had to put a fairy in the card! Lawn Fawn's Fairy Friends stamp set was perfect for this! I stamped a fairy, her wand, some sparkles, and a sentiment, all from the Fairy Friends stamp set, using Lawn Fawn's Jet Black ink, on a card panel inside the card. I colored the fairy with Copic markers and added some dress dots with a white gel pen. I dabbed a teeny bit of Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen inside each of the sparkles.

Here is a close up of the fairy. I also swiped some gold ink around the edges of the card panel too, to give it a little bit something extra.

My Fairy Godmother gives me awesome advice and helps me out quite a bit. I really appreciate his advice and help. Thank you, Mike! I hope you enjoyed this card and appreciate all those special people in your life that give you a boost in life.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment