Monday, February 5, 2018

BuJo Starter Kit tag [02.05.2018]

Today's project is a little tag for a gift of pens for a friend who is starting up a Bullet Journal. I just got into Bullet Journals (BuJo for short) at the beginning of the year. Let's check out this tag.

Supply List:
Sparkle N Sprinkle Clear Detail embossing powder
Versafine Black Onyx ink
Lawn Fawn Harold's ABCs stamp set
Lawn Fawn Cole's ABCs dies
Tonic Tangerine machine
Circle dies


I used my Tangerine die cutting machine to die cut several circles with coordinating patterned paper from my stash. I also die cut the "bujo" letters from Lawn Fawn's Cole's ABCs dies. I stamped out the sentiment with Lawn Fawn's Harold's ABCs stamps onto vellum with Versafine Black Onyx ink and then sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle's Clear Detail embossing powder and heat set it. I trimmed the vellum with my Tonic Guillotine trimmer, and then cut each end into tails. I adhered this all together with foam dimensionals, and this little giftie was done.




I hope my friend enjoys playing in her BuJo and enjoys these pens!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment